Most of the information accessible on the Lone Wolf Technologies Inc. website does not require you to identify yourself at all. You may access it anonymously. However, Lone Wolf Technologies Inc. does collect personal information about you when you choose to provide it. We endeavor to collect only as much personal information as is absolutely necessary to assist you in conducting business with Lone Wolf Technologies Inc. via the website.
What Information Is Collected
"Personal Information" is personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address. When you utilize any of our services, we will need to collect certain Personal Information from you to provide and improve upon our services. How we collect this information will depend on how you choose to use our services and interact with us, including the services and opportunities we might provide on our website. We may also collect Personal Information you provide while using our website, and we may also record information that details your use of our services.
Purposes for Which We Collect Personal Information
You specifically consent to the following uses and disclosure of your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To process your requests for services, products or further information
- To communicate with you regarding services or products that you have requested
- To identify you if you have a query or concern about the service or product that you have requested
- To advise you about changes to our web service offerings and service interruptions
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements
- Correcting/updating Personal Information
- To research, develop, manage, protect, and improve our website and services
- To maintain and develop our service-oriented software and other business systems
- To invoice and collect payment for services provided by us to you
- To analyze data, or to have a third party do so on our behalf
- We may also use Personal Information if we have reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful when investigating a contravention of a federal, state, provincial or foreign law or to protect or defend a legal interest.
If your Personal Information changes (i.e. name, address, postal code, telephone number, etc.), or you no longer desire our services, we will provide a way to correct, update or remove this information. Please contact the Privacy Coordinator listed at the end of this policy for any correction or removal requests.
Your provision of Personal Information constitutes implied consent for the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information for all the purposes identified above.
If at any time you wish to withdraw your consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your Personal Information (for the purposes listed above), please contact the Privacy Coordinator listed at the end of this policy. Please note that we may be unable to continue to provide you with our services if you withdraw your consent.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Lone Wolf Technologies Inc. is the sole owner of the information collected on its site. We do not use or retain Personal Information that you provide to us for any secondary purposes unless we clearly notify you and gain your permission first. We will not sell, share, rent, or otherwise disclose your Personal Information to any organization or individual outside Lone Wolf Technologies Inc. unless we first notify you and ask your permission. The exceptions to this policy of non-disclosure are stated below.
Lone Wolf Technologies Inc. may disclose your personal information:
- To companies contracted to process your requests
- For law enforcement purposes
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. We may occasionally report aggregated demographic information in the form of reports and statistics, but this is not linked to any personal information that can be used to identify any individual person.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
We take reasonable contractual measures to ensure that our service providers provide appropriate protection for your personal information and use your personal information only for the purpose of providing the services to us. Your personal information is subject to the legal requirements of the country in which it is located, including lawful requirements to disclose information to government authorities in those countries.
Cookies/Site Usage Data and Collection of Non-Personal Information
Our website also uses a web use monitoring service which provides us with certain information about website visitors, such as IP addresses and publicly available information, for the purposes of giving us operational and marketing data about our website visitors’ use of the website for our business purposes. The type of information gathered in monitoring use of the website could include, but will not be limited to, Internet browser information, operating system information, dates and times of a user’s visit, and/or click path taken through the site, lookup information, and information that may be publicly available in connection with an IP address, such as general location of the user, business names, and contact information. This aggregate information provides statistics and publicly available information that we use to analyze, market, and improve our website, services, and business. We do not collect any personally identifiable information unless you voluntarily provide it.
Protection of Personal Information
We protect your account information by requiring you to enter a unique Login ID and Password each time you want to access your account information. Your Password should never be shared with anyone.
Lone Wolf Technologies Inc. uses SSL encryption technology to protect Personal Information during transmission. A security icon in the shape of a lock will appear in your browser window to indicate that you are using a secure site.
Questions about the collection of personal information should be directed to the Lone Wolf Technologies Inc. Privacy Coordinator. Email, phone, and mail addresses can be found at the end of this policy.
Notification of Changes to the Privacy Statement
If we decide to change our privacy statement, we will post those changes on the Lone Wolf Technologies Inc. home page so that you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under which circumstances, if any, we disclose it.
Links to Other Websites
The Lone Wolf Technologies Inc. website contains links to other sites (i.e. business links, etc.). Please be aware that Lone Wolf Technologies Inc. cannot be held responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. When you leave our site, we encourage you to read the privacy statement of each and every website that you visit before you provide any personal information. The Lone Wolf Technologies Inc. privacy statement applies solely to information collected on the Lone Wolf Technologies Inc. website.
Important Information for California Residents
This section applies only to California residents. It describes how your Personal Information is collected, used and shared, and your rights with respect to that Personal Information. For purposes of this section, "Personal Information" has the meaning given in the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 ("CCPA") but does not include information exempted from the scope of the CCPA.
Your California privacy rights. As a California resident, you have the rights listed below in connection with your Personal Information. However, these rights are not absolute, and in certain cases we may decline your request as permitted by law.
- Information. You can request the following information about the collection and use of your Personal Information during the past 12 months:
- The categories of Personal Information that have been collected.
- The categories of sources from which Personal Information was collected.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting and/or selling Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with whom Personal Information is shared.
- Whether your Personal Information has been disclosed for a business purpose, and if so, the categories of Personal Information received by each category of third party recipient.
- Whether your Personal Information has been sold, and if so, the categories of Personal Information received by each category of third party recipient.
- Access. You can request a copy of the Personal Information that has been collected about you during the past 12 months.
- Deletion. You can ask that your Personal Information be deleted.
- Opt-out of sales. You can opt-out of the "sale" of your Personal Information. In addition, if you direct that your Personal Information not be sold, this will also be considered to be a request pursuant to California’s "Shine the Light" law to stop sharing your personal information covered by that law with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
- Opt-in. If we know that you are younger than 16 years old, we will ask for your permission (or if you are younger than 13 years old, your parent’s or guardian’s permission) to sell your Personal Information before we do so.
- Nondiscrimination. You are entitled to exercise the rights described above free from discrimination. This means that you will not be penalized for exercising your rights by taking actions, such as denying services; increasing the price/rate of services; decreasing service quality; or suggesting that you may be penalized as described above for exercising your rights.
How to exercise your rights
You may exercise your California privacy rights described above as follows:
- Right to opt-out of the "sale" of your Personal Information. We do not independently sell your Personal Information. However, in some cases, we provide your Personal Information to third parties as directed by an agent or broker in connection with a real estate transaction. The third parties who receive your Personal Information via these arrangements may use it solely to invite you to utilize services that are ancillary to a real estate transaction (such services to be referred to herein as "Ancillary Services"). Examples of Ancillary Services include, but are not limited to, escrow services and home inspection services. In some cases, we may be paid by providers of Ancillary Services. California law may classify these transfers of your personal information as "sales" of your Personal Information. As such, you can request to opt-out out of this "sale" of your personal information as described above here: Do Not Sell My Personal Information, or by calling 1-844-947-5644.
- Right to information, access and deletion. With respect to information collected by a third party who is a user of our products, you can request to exercise your information, access and deletion rights by contacting the person or entity who collected your personal Information, typically an agent or brokerage involved in a real estate transaction. They will pass your request on to us for appropriate action. That person will need to confirm your identity and California residency to process your requests to exercise your information, access or deletion rights. They cannot process your request if you do not provide us with sufficient detail to allow us to understand and respond to it.
Collection of Personal Information
Privacy Coordinator Information/Contact Us
If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints about your privacy or our use of your Personal Information, you may contact us. We will work toward resolving the situation expeditiously. If a complaint is found to be justified, appropriate measures will be taken, including, if necessary, amending our practices and procedures.
Lone Wolf Technologies Inc.
231 Shearson Cres, Suite 310
Cambridge, ON N1T1J5