At the time I am writing this blog, I have only been working at Lone Wolf Technologies a little more than a month. So I am still quite new to the real estate industry. Today, I took a moment to reflect on what I have learned about the real estate industry so far. Here are some of the false assumptions I as a millennial had about brokerages—as well as some solutions that brokerages can implement to counter these common misconceptions.
- May 4, 2017
- April 27, 2017It’s hard to distinguish shiny pennies from technologies that your brokerage actually needs. Making the wrong investment can waste your time and money. Ignoring new technologies can leave you irrelevant as your agents and customers choose your more innovative competitor.
- April 18, 2017Contrary to popular belief, creativity is not the exclusive talent of a chosen few but innate in all of us. The inner workings of a ‘creative’ brain are no different than your own. The only difference is that ‘creatives’ have learned to challenge and overcome their own barriers to original thought and in doing so liberated themselves to pursue original action.
- April 18, 2017The most common connections involve transaction management, document sharing and MLS integration, as well as your standard communications such as email and text.
- April 12, 2017
Happy Easter! All Lone Wolf offices will be closed on Friday, April 14th, 2017 for Good Friday. Product support will not be available. However, if you require urgent support because you cannot access your WOLFconnect, hosted data on our servers, or your websites provided by Lone Wolf, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and include a description of your challenge along with your contact information and put the word URGENT in your subject line. All e-mails to support will be reviewed and disseminated appropriately.
- April 11, 2017Many brokerages piece these touchpoints together using multiple technologies. This results in added manual processes, communication gaps and data inaccuracies.
- April 11, 2017Dirty client, prospective buyer/seller and agent databases can waste our time, hurt your reputation, cause misunderstandings and lead to missed opportunities!
- April 3, 2017Imagine home buyers being able to walk through houses that might not even be built yet. Imagine that they'll be able to do this all without leaving their own living room. How will they do this?
- April 3, 2017What are the essential services a brokerage needs to operate and ensure its employees are able to pursue success?
- March 29, 2017Real estate videos are only doing half of what they need to do. The missing ingredient? Sound effects!