Personally, I don’t like golf (any sport that requires a collared shirt is just not for me). But there is one life-lesson we can all takeaway from this maddening activity and it’s this: the concept of the authentic swing.
- May 8, 2017
- May 4, 2017
Your brokerage needs to:
- Make money
- Connect the agents that make the money and the front desk that handles the money
- Manage and distribute the money—by processing deals, and paying staff, invoicing outside vendors etc
- May 4, 2017
At the time I am writing this blog, I have only been working at Lone Wolf Technologies a little more than a month. So I am still quite new to the real estate industry. Today, I took a moment to reflect on what I have learned about the real estate industry so far. Here are some of the false assumptions I as a millennial had about brokerages—as well as some solutions that brokerages can implement to counter these common misconceptions.
- April 27, 2017It’s hard to distinguish shiny pennies from technologies that your brokerage actually needs. Making the wrong investment can waste your time and money. Ignoring new technologies can leave you irrelevant as your agents and customers choose your more innovative competitor.
- April 18, 2017Contrary to popular belief, creativity is not the exclusive talent of a chosen few but innate in all of us. The inner workings of a ‘creative’ brain are no different than your own. The only difference is that ‘creatives’ have learned to challenge and overcome their own barriers to original thought and in doing so liberated themselves to pursue original action.
- April 18, 2017The most common connections involve transaction management, document sharing and MLS integration, as well as your standard communications such as email and text.
- April 12, 2017
Happy Easter! All Lone Wolf offices will be closed on Friday, April 14th, 2017 for Good Friday. Product support will not be available. However, if you require urgent support because you cannot access your WOLFconnect, hosted data on our servers, or your websites provided by Lone Wolf, please e-mail email@example.com and include a description of your challenge along with your contact information and put the word URGENT in your subject line. All e-mails to support will be reviewed and disseminated appropriately.
- April 11, 2017Dirty client, prospective buyer/seller and agent databases can waste our time, hurt your reputation, cause misunderstandings and lead to missed opportunities!
- April 11, 2017Many brokerages piece these touchpoints together using multiple technologies. This results in added manual processes, communication gaps and data inaccuracies.
- April 3, 2017What are the essential services a brokerage needs to operate and ensure its employees are able to pursue success?