- April 3, 2017Imagine home buyers being able to walk through houses that might not even be built yet. Imagine that they'll be able to do this all without leaving their own living room. How will they do this?
- March 28, 2017
There is no secret to success. There is no missing ingredient.
The key to running a business, and running it well, is in the business' commitment to fundamentals. With the fundamentals in place, the business owner is free to determine what success means to them and able pursue that idea with fervor.
- March 23, 2017
Do you ever feel out of touch with modern technology? Don't worry, we all do! What you're feeling is called 'tech envy'.
The world is changing. Innovation is everywhere. The real estate industry is no different. Whether or not your brokerage uses the latest technologies can affect whether your brokerage can generate leads and recruit and retain quality agents.
- March 22, 2017
The real estate tech world is changing. Are you changing with it?
These changes are affecting the consumer's real estate experience, how agents interact with their clients and even, the way people live. These changes are a direct result of three distinct innovations. Click here to download a cool infographic and learn more about them!
- March 17, 2017In honor of the Patron Saint of Ireland and our Celtic friends around the world, let's join together and celebrate these 3 green things in brokerages everywhere.
- March 15, 2017Tech envy is a pervasive feeling that can inflict people and businesses alike. It's the feeling of being out of touch. That time has passed you by. How do you overcome it?
- March 14, 2017When starting a brokerage, it is important to be aware of the local real estate regulations. But don’t worry, these regulations are common sense…usually. Let’s count down the 5 weirdest real estate regulations from all over North America that clearly do not subscribe to common sense.
- March 2, 2017Since consumers have changed the way they engage with information, real estate professionals must adapt to stay in front of their customers. Here’s a list of the top 5 marketing trends that will help you stay front and center with today’s buyers and sellers.
- February 27, 2017Your trusted phone is three years old and 2.1 versions out of date. Your car guzzles gas like nobody's business, your watch actually ticks and your laptop doesn't even have a retina display. The realization sets in: you're out-of-touch with today's technology. How did this happen?
- February 14, 2017We all have something that we're especially knowledgeable on that other folks may not know as much about. In the business world, sharing this information can help your peers, inform your clients and even, benefit yourself and your company's brand.