- April 18, 2017Contrary to popular belief, creativity is not the exclusive talent of a chosen few but innate in all of us. The inner workings of a ‘creative’ brain are no different than your own. The only difference is that ‘creatives’ have learned to challenge and overcome their own barriers to original thought and in doing so liberated themselves to pursue original action.
- April 18, 2017The most common connections involve transaction management, document sharing and MLS integration, as well as your standard communications such as email and text.
- April 12, 2017
Happy Easter! All Lone Wolf offices will be closed on Friday, April 14th, 2017 for Good Friday. Product support will not be available. However, if you require urgent support because you cannot access your WOLFconnect, hosted data on our servers, or your websites provided by Lone Wolf, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and include a description of your challenge along with your contact information and put the word URGENT in your subject line. All e-mails to support will be reviewed and disseminated appropriately.
- April 11, 2017Many brokerages piece these touchpoints together using multiple technologies. This results in added manual processes, communication gaps and data inaccuracies.
- April 11, 2017Dirty client, prospective buyer/seller and agent databases can waste our time, hurt your reputation, cause misunderstandings and lead to missed opportunities!
- April 3, 2017What are the essential services a brokerage needs to operate and ensure its employees are able to pursue success?
- April 3, 2017Imagine home buyers being able to walk through houses that might not even be built yet. Imagine that they'll be able to do this all without leaving their own living room. How will they do this?
- March 28, 2017
There is no secret to success. There is no missing ingredient.
The key to running a business, and running it well, is in the business' commitment to fundamentals. With the fundamentals in place, the business owner is free to determine what success means to them and able pursue that idea with fervor.
- March 23, 2017
Do you ever feel out of touch with modern technology? Don't worry, we all do! What you're feeling is called 'tech envy'.
The world is changing. Innovation is everywhere. The real estate industry is no different. Whether or not your brokerage uses the latest technologies can affect whether your brokerage can generate leads and recruit and retain quality agents.
- March 22, 2017
The real estate tech world is changing. Are you changing with it?
These changes are affecting the consumer's real estate experience, how agents interact with their clients and even, the way people live. These changes are a direct result of three distinct innovations. Click here to download a cool infographic and learn more about them!