The days are getting shorter, and fall is almost here—but we still have one last weekend of warmer weather to celebrate with friends and family. On Monday, September 5, 2022, our offices will be closed to observe Labor Day.
Here are the customer support details for that day.
Reduced staffing support is available for:
- Transactions (TransactionDesk Edition)
- Transactions (zipForm Edition)
- Cloud Agent Suite
Please continue to reach out through the regular channels. For Cloud Agent Suite, phone support will be unavailable, but chat and email support will be fully functional.
Note: We will have reduced staffing support available for all products on Friday, September 2 and Tuesday, September 6, so that our team can enjoy extra time with their families this long weekend.
Support will be closed for:
- Back Office
- Propertybase (CRM, Workspace, and BoldLeads)
- Terradatum (BrokerMetrics®)
- HomeSpotter (Boost, Spacio, and Connect)
- LionDesk CRM
What to do if you need support
If you need support in the meantime, you can:
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- A description of what’s going on
- Your contact information
- The word “urgent” in the subject line
Or, submit a support request here.
Happy Labor Day, and we hope you and yours enjoy the long weekend.